Sunday, September 22, 2019

100WC #3- Riley Vandy- The alien Take-over



Bicycle, Bicycle I want to ride my Bicycle” Freddie Mercury Sung then interrupting his concert a
 desperate little alien ran in “A yellow cat was Greedily chasing me when I saw your show so I ran
 in and here you were but the cat wanted to eat you also!” The alien warned “What was his name?
Freddie asked. “GARFIELD” was the reply just then a cat came waddling in “slllhurppr LUNCH
 TIME!   But Freddie's guards just shot him but they had nothing to do with him so
 they ate him and then aliens invaded the world and ate the cats and all the people.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Riley,
    I really liked your story because of the garfield reference and also the ending which was really funny!
    Do you like garfield? Whos your favorite character?
    maybe you can check out my story on
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts/dizvrm2kypqr9tdd69cgavv4u

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .