Sunday, September 15, 2019

100WC - Week #2 - Kerrin



In the year 3000 a scientist is working a remote that can pause everything. Two days later he finished the the remote, he calls it the pause remote. He went outside then he type. pause the whole entire world, then he  pushed the pause button then everything stopped and the scientist look around. Everything stops moving. “Hahaha I can do anything I want, I can steal cars, gaming console and tv. Basically I can steal everything” two days after he got everything he wants. He grabs the remote from his pocket and push the unpause button. Everything went back to normal. now he can make a youtube channel because he has everything. Also he got good wifi so his game won’t be laggy anyway now he won’t get mad at pc again because last time he broke his pc because it's so laggy and that's the end of the crazy scientist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .