Sunday, September 22, 2019

week 3 100wc - Charlee Gubb


“Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump” my friends screamed at me, I had got a brand new Yellow Bicycle and I was trying to jump over a small barrel with it and had invited my friends over to witness my triumph. I did it, I just got over skimming the top of the barrel but I did it, One of my friends Jimmy thought it was pretty cool so he Greedily grabbed my bike, I tried to warn him but he brushed it off and went up to the jump any way everyone started shouting and cheering for him, everyone except me. I had this terrible feeling but I didn’t say anything he started up the ramp, he wasn’t going fast enough, Jimmy had reached the end of the ramp but instead of flying off the end he face planted into the barrel. I warned him   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .