Sunday, September 1, 2019

100WC - Sep 19 (10) - Leena Rangiawha


Avocado      Bones       Purple       Elephant      Seahorses

One day me and my Mum wanted to have a girl’s day out and then Dad said sure you girl’s can go and do that so then Mum and I went to town and we saw purple seahorse’s. Then I said to Mum can I please get one.

Two month’s later Dad decided to go on a trip and then Mum said that was a great Idea. So then we all went on a trip and then on our trip we saw aElephant on the main road.

Then Mum said look next to the Elephant   there’s bone’s  what do we do with them My Big Sister said. Then Dad said not quite shore what do you  think  mother? Then mum said let’s just go so then we did.

Hey Maggie do you want to get me the Avocado’s I’m starving so then Maggie got them then Mum ate them. Then Mum yelled GET OUT OF THE WAY to the Elephant  so then the Elephant moved. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .