Sunday, September 22, 2019

100WC - Lachlan w



Bang! my yellow bicycle hit a car I fell on the hard wet ground I was out cold when I woke up I was still on the floor it was raining  and people were around me like sharks trying to get a meal my bike was gone and for a sec I saw a greedily man taking off with it I had desperate in me. So I got up and went after him he went through a fence that had a sight on it said warned do not on sight but I still went on trying to find the man that went off with my bike and in the corner of my eye I saw him behind a bin so I fake it went I walk off and came back with him not knowing if I had left or not I was behind. Him I saw my bike and had my time to get it I got then I ran like a sport runner trying to get first I had made it back home and on the news I saw the guy who stole my bike he had just be running from the cops and they got him in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Phew, I'm happy to hear that the cops got the guy who stole your bike. Imagine if that was true and you had to face that after getting hit by a car! You entertained me well with your story. Just make sure that you include some more punctuation so that I can see where you want your sentences to start and finish.
    Well done,
    Michelle, Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .