Sunday, September 8, 2019

100WC Week #1 - Olivia

“Hello my friends” said one stone statue to the other
“Would you please pass me a rag so that I can wipe down the floor tonight”
“Oh wait I guess we can't move”.
Then another statue carried on “well we should make use of ourselves”,
“But how” the other statue replied in confusion.
“We could work at the supermarket or at an appliance store”
"NO” the other statue said starting to get really annoyed
“Well then we could entertain people by our appearances” said the other statue
….. And that's how status came to life!!!


1 comment:

  1. I think that you have to add capitalization after the periods, but overall interesting story!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .