Sunday, September 15, 2019

100WC - Week #2 - Caitlyn

 Deja vu 
My mind was frozen and blank. Then everything stopped and ... I thought I had done this before. I was getting kind of worried and apprehensive it was kind of unquestionble but it went away. Then it suddenly a sharp pain came roaring through my head it was horrendously bad . My friend Ruby snapped me out of it and said what are you doing  I said I think I had deja vu ….. We both screamed and ran away from each other because it was a contagious disease I started remembering that it was all just a dream but then I thought that I already had done this …….

1 comment:

  1. I really liked how you used WOW words, and how you made the prompt a different colour.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .