Thursday, September 5, 2019

100WC - Sep (10) - Brooke

 It was bonkers! as the boat turned the corner and revealed the mysterious island that my family was visiting, I mean there were avocado trees everywhere, and also a purple elephant was marching down the street, but the one I liked the most was the bright rainbow coloured seahorses swimming around in the sea. As I was walking off the boat as I saw fish bones in the sea, I shuddered, but as I looked away I smiled as someone put a beautiful flower necklace around my neck, I watched as a big float was wheeled by, the people had bright and colourful clothes. The next day my family was invited to go snorkling, and see the bright and colourful seahorses, this island was paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .