Wednesday, September 11, 2019

100WC Week #1 - Lachlan

What are you doing with my cloth?  Hhe had stop for a minute thinking of what to say?. Joe took his cloth off Luke then Luke said "I was just wanting to" he could think of what to say again and Joe walked off with the cloth leaving Luke  thinking of what he should of said to him.  When he took the the cloth from Joe and was using it for his shoe so they are clean.  So Luke sat down and thought about really hard of what he should of said to Joe and the never forgot that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .