Sunday, September 15, 2019

100WC week#2-Emma

(this not a true story Ok I am not weird) Today has been a weird day I saw my sister lick her feet then saw Mum buying a whole bunch of lollies from the supermarket.And you don't want to know what Dad did he went toilet in the bath! I just wish it would stop then everything stopped and I was alone in the world.Oh no what have I done! I go to the supermarket and see if anyone is there , then I realise I can go and eat anything I want! A few days later...I miss my family!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Emma,I really liked your story! I thought it was funny. One thing I liked about it was how you put some crazy stuff. I also liked how you wrote that you freaked out a little, then realized that you could eat anything you wanted.
    What do you think you would do if this really happened to you?

    Maybe you could come check out my blog!
    https://kidblog.org/portfolio/7tqi4e43qfjn3gg72gmiybmuu/posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was the only one left in the world I would regret all the naughty things I have done and cry and cry for a very long time until I get used to it.What would you do? I will check out your class blog.
      Emma

      Delete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .