Tuesday, September 10, 2019

100WC Week #1 - Caitlyn


It was a busy day down at London everyone was surrounding the gates.
What am I talking about you may ask, some very exciting stuff.  Right down by the gates there were these two tall things.   Heavy  and brown with metal skin waiting to be put on the ground.  Down the crane goes lower and lower till it HITS the ground.
 the people were so excited they jumped over the gates the policemen were running after them until they crash over and everyone starts crying the earth starts flooding and we are all going to die tonight "Run Run" they all say.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .