Monday, September 9, 2019

100WC- week#1-Emma


(Warning Warning this is not a true story!) 
Have you heard the legend about the two men statues if not I’m gonna tell you it.
One day two old men were talking about how their life was going, and how cool they look in their suits. Then somewhere out of the blue came a concrete truck and filled them with concrete! 
“I think we hit em!” yelled the man in the concrete truck
“Oh yeah we definitely hit em”called the man on the ground.”Boss is gonna be so proud.”
“You donut I didn't want them concreted AHHH!”
And that was the end - short story aye!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .