Wednesday, September 11, 2019

100WC Week #1 - Brooke

“How do I look!” shouted Sir Johnathon.
“Very, very bad”sniggered Sir Charles.“Oh, I think you must be very wrong” said Sir Johnathon, he had a hint of urgency in his voice.
“Oh, here you go you can have a tissue to wipe all that dust of your uniform.” said Sir Charles as started to laugh. Suddenly the camera man arrived “Smile for your photo boys!”He shouted as Sir Johnathon started to wipe the dust hurriedly off his uniform. Click, click,click  the camera man did not stop.
“Stand still Sir Johnathon!” shouted the camera man. 
“Trying to!” shouted Sir Johnathon as he grabbed another tissue from Sir Charles, trying  to wipe the dust off his uniform. Snap!  “photo done” said the camera man.
“But…….. I was fidgeting, just one more photo” pleaded Sir Johnathon.
“NO!” the camera man said as he left Sir Johnathon standing there astounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .