Sunday, September 22, 2019

Week#3-Liam the Dweebs

Me and my friends were riding our bicycles when these old teenage boys were so desperate to beat us up how do I know you say I don’t but I know I’m right by the way there looking at us. When all of a sudden a yellow van comes zooming past us and on the back it said. ‘’just give the bikes dweebs’’ so we didn’t but now there face turned into greedily so we just got on our bicycles and we peddled as fast as we could Until they were out of plain sight. Oh yeah and they warned us to never go near them or else death is on the line for us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam,
    Well done on your story this week. Your story was a bit scary. Those teenage boys are nasty. I don't think I would like to meet them.
    Keep on writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .