Sunday, September 15, 2019

100WC - Week #2 - Olivia


A press of a button can change everything…
I woke up and was eager to have some food  but when I stood up I tripped over something. “weird” I thought but I still  looked down.  I  saw it was a big box with a button on it. Well of course I pressed the button but nothing happened so I ran downstairs and realised  that Mum, Dad and my baby sister were all just ,well not moving. I panicked I ran outside to get some help but nothing was also moving.  I ran back in side went up to my room pressed that button again and ,well everything moved again. I went down to my family and gave them a big hug “whats wrong” they said I started crying because I was in a big shock. “well” I started carrying on  I pressed a button then everything stopped and it was my fault I think “what do you mean” they laughed back they thought this was a joke it wasn't it was real...                    



1 comment:

  1. Olivia, I like the way you attempt to present the story. I think you have omitted the prompt in its exactness, although the meaning of it do come across to the reader. Further more, the use of the word 'well' appears multiple times the use of which could be reduced.
    Overall the story line is great. Good job, Olivia.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .