Sunday, September 22, 2019

100WC - Week #3- Luke Van Baar

Jack liked his Bicycle it was black and it had Yellow stripes. When he was riding to school he stumbled across a kid in front of him, Jack pulled the brakes and stopped, the kid turned around and Warned him “Watch where you're going kid!” but then he saw Jacks bike he wanted it so he Greedily pushed Jack off and stole the bike, jack was Desperate to get his bike so he ran after him and cried “Stop Thief!” when Jack got to school he went straight to the teacher and told them everything that happend luckily he got his bike back and went home. by Luke

3 comments:

  1. hi luke,
    your story was very interesting, i honestly didn't expect the kid to try and take the bike.
    What made you come up with this story? did someone try to steal your bike? or from a book? I would like to know.
    Maybe you can check out my story on
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts/dizvrm2kypqr9tdd69cgavv4u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you the reason why was that I had no idea of what to do so I did something random and I completely forgot that I had posted this

      Delete
  2. Dear Luke
    I like how you made your story's plot about someone taking Jack's bike. I also like how you ended your story with Jack getting his bike back. I have one about a bike too, come check out my blog at
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts/5on1b64zwy5zfff031hsmw32o

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .