Tuesday, September 10, 2019

100WC Week #1 - Luke

On the left is Qusetin Balow (Que-stin) (Ba-low) owner of the masonic temple (he isn't), on the right is David Jonathan mayor of Pennsylvania (he isn't the mayor). Right then Qusetin Balow said  “I challenge you to a duel” while pulling his glove out from his pocket and whacking David Jonathan on the face. David Jonathan didn't like that so he stole his glove and slapped him right back and said “well I challenge you to a duel,” then they went to battle with swords clashing. Qusetin Balow saw an opportunity to strike, SLICE! right through the chest. With David Jonathan dead. Qusetin Balow had won!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .