Thursday, September 19, 2019

100WC - week #2 - Genevieve


Falling. 

Falling such a building falling from a building so high it takes a minimum of 5 minutes to fall to your doom. Minutes 1, I can barely see the floor yet, I’m not screaming but I do know I was pushed, no one can see me falling yet. Minute 2, the ground is starting to appear and I'm getting scared. Minute 3, the people below on the street can see me now and they have started screaming and yelling. Minute 4, I’m so much closer to the ground now. I have no more chances to live. 

Minute 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .