Thursday, September 19, 2019

100WC - Week#2 - Leena

One day me and my big sister went to the Base and were having so much fun then all of the sudden the light’s turned off and it went dark. All of the machines turned off then I told her what had just happened and then she said “I’m not quite sure” I said “okay”scardley.
Then a man said “sorry not sure what happened but I think that all of the electricity went down so you guy’s can’t see sorry”.  Then we heard a few people talk then all of the sudden they were all quiet and then everything stopped and then my big sister said we should just go home now because nothing is going. My sister said that it is getting late Me and you should go and get Dinner so then I said okay let’s go to another place and do that then.
Two hours later the person said that “sorry nothing is going here” everything stopped but the drink maker is still going.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .