Sunday, September 15, 2019

100WC - Week #2 - Abby -The Game

Olivia and Tom started to play a board game they found on the beach buried in sand. Tom rolled the dice and it landed on a 4. When he moved the counter suddenly a strong breeze came from the game. Then everything stopped and froze to ice. Tom was freaking out but rolled the dice. “Hopefully this will do something, everything other than me is frozen so this must unfreeze everything!” When it landed everything unfroze and Tom hugged and hugged Olivia. A day later Olivia and Tom threw the game into the grand canyon never to be played again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .