Tuesday, September 3, 2019

100WC - Sep 19 (10) - Keira

It’s no normal Monday, it’s an awesome Monday because today we are going to the MUSEUM. Today we will be seeing dinosaur statues and lots more I cant wait! We arrive to the museum and the first thing I see is a dinosaur with awesome bones, then we walk around and Jasper runs to find an avocado on the floor, we inspect it bu- “MY AVOCADO”  Frank screams well nobody's gonna wanna eat that avocado anymore. Then Bethany screams “A PURPLE ELEPHANT OH MY GOSH” While they look at what they find i go to find something, i find some seahorses which were so cute everybody runs and we scream about how cute it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .