Thursday, September 19, 2019

100WC - Week#2 - Keira

When I was younger we went to New World to do some shopping while me and my sister were mucking around like always, We were running around and jumping then the time arrived, It was the bars, every time me and my sister go on the bars and do a flip so we ran to do it and “BANG!” I banged my head on the floor and then everything stopped and everyone was scared because they were worried that I might of got concussion. We were driving to A&E and we were rushing like flash, then we arrived I was starting to forget things (I think I was overreacting) and I had to get a check up. I didn’t go to school the next week but then it healed thank goodness I'm better now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .