Thursday, September 19, 2019

100WC - Week #2 - Charli

It was the day I showed the world My invention that I made as  soon as I got to school I went to see my invention I turned it on and it  started to light up and start to work. we had to carry the invention to the car. As we were in the car driving we could hear weird noises from the invention As soon as we got there we started to set up. It was the moment that I was waiting for the time that the judges came to see my invention. I turned it on it started then everything stopped and  it wouldn’t started it turned out to be the worst day ever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .