Thursday, September 19, 2019

100WC - Week #2 - Kate


“Then everything stopped and…. And what?” Patrick said tiredly, “one more chapter, oh please.” 
 “Tomorrow I'll read you the other chapter, that is enough for tonight. 
"Goodnight,” Patricks mum said, as she kissed his forehead.
“ Come on mum!  you can't just leave me hanging like that,”
“ I already am,” she said as she closes the door.
“ Agh,” Patrick mumbles ,”only if I could just take one peak of that book.”
 Patrick ́s feet slowly walk towards the wooden cupboard. squeak! the floor made a horrible noise. “Oh no,” Patrick said as he hears footsteps coming closer and closer to his bedroom he quickly hops in bed and fakes sleeping. “I guess I should just leave it for tomorrow,” he thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .