Thursday, May 23, 2019

100 word challenge week 31 - Abbie Hornsey

‘’Let’s go honey or we will be late’’ mum said. Were going to rarotonga today it takes 6 hrs 20 minutes from wellington  i am so excited. We are at the airport, we are on the plane the air hostess is walking around she comes to me and asks if i want a cookie and a lollie i say ‘’of course i do’’ we take off and i am listening to music it felt so fast because we are already there but the pilot say that we can’t land because there is an anchor in the way so we have to go back home. Waa i cry well what was the point of that i say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .