Sunday, May 5, 2019

100WC - Abbie #29

‘’Lilly where are you’’ I say in a loud voice she comes out and scares me. ‘’whao don’t scare me like that’’ I laugh come on let’s go home. she follows behind me then she falls to the ground. NO! I yell lilly wake up, wake up why is she all greasy i wonder. i here some men they come and help me they say ‘’who’s giraffe is this’’ ‘’mine’’ I say in a sobby voice. ‘’oh no someone is coming we’ve got to move her into the bush’’ they whispered she goes all brown and then she melted. is she dead they ask ‘’YES!’’ I yell at them they say sorry ‘’it is okay’’ i say  they leave then about 15 minutes later they come back and have salt they say to me ‘’shall we eat.’’ ‘’eat what I ask’’ in a confused voice.  Lilly they say slowly. ‘’no way leave her alone.’’ I say in a grumpy voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .