Sunday, May 5, 2019

100WC #29 - Biankha



At the zoo by the
greasy giraffes as I count them 1, 2, 3  .As I look around I see a brown giraffe that looks like me I stare, I look, I think it's a mirror, no that's  just me.  Now it’s lunch now it’s time to try these chips, salt and more salt more and more.  Look around as you see we are at the monkeys watching them swing, swing, swing.  As they say you look like a monkey,  you act like a monkey I might though you in .At the zoo look at the those moos, I think one is melted. Oh look it’s just weird .


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .