Thursday, May 30, 2019

100Wc week #32 ruby


I was so late so so so so so so late for school do you know why because I tried to find my transparent electrical scooter it was lost the tires were rose gold  I think it was a prank from my little brother  because once he left so excitedly after he found out that I lost it  little brothers I mean there so stupid they go around annoying everyone they can I’m pretty sure every younger sibling is like that well I hope that or I’m probably making a massive fool out myself .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .