Sunday, May 5, 2019

100WC Week #29 - Olivia Richards

Today I went  to the witch doctor and this is what she said,
Have you been sick all day and night lying in your bed,
I said no maybe I don't care I just want long thick luscious hair’
And this is what she said,
Go get me a red girafe a pinch of salt a greasy car and big brown toad,
A pixie in a jar a melted ruby and the last thing a D.V.D movie,
Once I brought her all these things she clapped her hands a one, two , three,
You know what she did, you probably do, I turned into a cow a MOO MOO MOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .