Thursday, May 16, 2019

100WC - Week #30 - Kate

“Hurry up we're going to be late for school,” screamed Patrick as Gerald was running down the hallway nearly tripping up on his untied shoelaces,“Bye Mum,” they yelled and went out the door, “don't forget your lunch,” she says kissing us on the cheek,” be careful,”

” yeah yeah we know ,”they pick up their scooters and soon as you know it their on their way. “Ahh!” yelled Patrick as he fell face down to the ground. Gerald just couldn’t stop laughing,” you're the worst brother ever,” said Patrick as he picks up his scooter. ,”Yeah I am,” said Gereld.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .