Sunday, May 26, 2019

100WC-Week #32- Brooke


“Hurry up you're late”yelled the cooking teacher.
“Sorry!” I yelled back.
I ran to get on with the cooking.
“We are baking bread today”The teacher said excitedly.
I hurried up with my cooking,suddenly this scooter barged into my back.
“Arrggg!” I yelped.
I looked down and to my surprise a dog was looking up at me.He must have smelled my bread.Then suddenly the dog jumped onto the table knocked over the vase on my table, a rose fell onto my bread taking the scent away.Then the dog just trotted away as if nothing had happened.Bang! I saw a transparent bowl fall onto the floor.What else could go worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .