Saturday, May 4, 2019

100WC - Week #28 - Leena




One day me and my best friend went to a planet that no one has ever seen before and we are the only ones that have seen it.  It had branches and it is in a forest and it took us both fifteen hours on the plane to get here.  We both saw logs and fire and moss stuff and she said that it smells BAD and I said the same thing to her.

Then that day it was getting very dark and so then we had to find a place to sleep and so we did we had to sleep under one of the trees and then the next day it smelt like bad smoke and then she said to me do you want to play a game in here and I said no because it might be bad and it still looks very hot.

On that day we had nothing to eat or drink and the logs were getting smoke into our little smoke house and it was not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .