Thursday, May 23, 2019

100WC - Week #30 - Olivia Richards


On planet zorgon we take yes for an answer and no  for a punishment um excuse me said little sally what is that thing over there it looks like a lost guitar it is quite funny  no sally it is an anchor it holds down our ship if we didn't have it our spaceship will float away so it is very important why don't we have an anchor said sally so our feet so we don't float away little sally  said zorg gravity doesn't like us so we won't float away OK said sally thank you for taking me you are very welcome replied zorg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .