Thursday, May 16, 2019

100wc#30-Riley


“Ok Gerald here's a joke” says Denis “I was watching t.v. and there was a tractor tug of war It was wheely good” Gerald sniggered “What’s the best thing about Switzerland?” Says Denis “I don’t know but its flag is cool.” Gerald almost cracked but I still had a long way to go. “Why did the truck driver sleep under the oil tank? Because he wanted to get up oily in the morning. Why did the chicken cross the road? To prove he wasn’t a turkey. Then he cracked Gerald just couldn’t stop laughing!  Then he said so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .