Thursday, May 23, 2019

100 word challenge week 31 - Abby Sommerhalder


I found it! The pickaxe of glory. I was playing minecraft and I was in a cave. A white pickaxe was glowing in the middle of a stone island. The only obstacle : A four block wide lava pit. I am really bad at parkour and I can’t make a 4 block jump. Only pros can! I slowly back up until I hit the stone wall. Then I run and jump. Yes I made it! I pick up the tool of glory with a big smile, until I slip into the lava! I then die in the lava. I hate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .