Sunday, May 26, 2019

100WC - Week #32 - Abbie

‘’No!’’ i yelled.  ‘’i can’t find any clothes to wear to the party mum’’ i said sobbing. ‘’well just wear pants and a shirt’’ she said in a calm voice i find some. Then she tells me that i have to scooter to the party and she get to drive there. ‘’not fair i.’’ say as i am whining at her. She quickly says by and runs to the door ‘’hay.’’ well  i’m off i see an old lady holding a rose she makes me get distracted then I FALL INTO A ROSE BUSH!! thorns were everywhere i mean everywhere  but it felt like the bush wasn't even there it felt so transparent i got there really excited then the party was finished and i was late.

1 comment:

  1. wow I love this writing I like how you said you fell into a rose bush in bold letters!. biankha

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .