Wednesday, May 22, 2019

100 word challenge week 31 - Kate

“Oh look mummy” said lily as they walk closer to the anchor, “what is this weird looking guitar,” said lily in a disgusted look,

“That isn't a guitar, it is an anchor from thousands of years ago.” “whoa that's awesome tell me more,” “well”…. “One day far ago there was a pirate crew caller timbuktu, they were sailing out far in the ocean and was never seen again,” “what does the anchor have to do with anything,” asked lily, “it's supposed to be their anchor,” replied mum,” but you'll never know,” said lily's mum in a slow voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .