Tuesday, May 21, 2019

100WC-Week#30-Emma

I am tall I am skinny  I am used in the water.I am elegant I am smart I am white.I am famous I am beautiful I am awesome.I am not like the rest I am the best I beat all the rest! No one is like me I am the only me no one can beat me cause I am the best!I live next to the sea I feel the ocean breeze I hear the fish as they  talk to me and what wonderful stories they tell!

I am tall I am skinny  I am used in the water.I am elegant I am smart I am white.I am famous I am beautiful I am awesome.I am not like the rest I am the best I beat all the rest! No one is like me I am the only me no one can beat me cause I am the best!I live next to the sea I feel the ocean breeze I hear the fish as they  talk to me and what wonderful stories they tell!
Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .