Thursday, May 9, 2019

100WC Week #29 - Lachlan P

À salt brown melted greasy duck which has just been shot by me. Ducks fly, shots firing from shotguns and ducks are falling from the air. After we go to the next duck shooting shoot and we get about 10 all up. Some drop from the air and we get a big total. We got 60 ducks on Saturday and Sunday and on Monday. Me and Lewis got two ducks and then we and to pluck them so we could get the meat out of them. This Saturday my dads friends are coming out for duck shooting for the weekend .

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your storyline. I really get annoyed when geese come over by the lake near my house, and that is kind of like this. Still, I am a vegetarian, so I wouldn’t kill the geese. I don’t know where the giraffe is, but it’s good.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .