Wednesday, May 15, 2019

100WC-#30-Emma

¨Hey Gerald can you ahh¨ Lucy screamed as she fell down the stairs.¨Help me Gerald!¨
¨What is going on down there I better go and have a look.¨Gerald thought
But when he saw Lucy on the floor Gerald just couldn´t stop laughing.
¨Ha Ha Ha¨Gerald laughed ¨Ha Ha Ha that is hilarious!¨
¨Gerald can you stop laughing it's getting on my nerves now!!¨Lucy growled
¨Oh Ok then i'm going to the playground now bye¨Said Gerald sarcastically.
¨No I didn't mean you had to go away can you please help me get up¨

¨Ok then I will¨Gerald said happily.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma,
    I really liked the different emotions you showed with your characters. Sometimes having some action in between dialogue can move the story along well.
    Thanks for a good read!
    Ms Newton

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .