Sunday, May 5, 2019

100WC-week#29-Emma


Hi I am Lilly and I am making Ice blocks for Greasy my very own pet giraffe.
Step one get some brown milk AKA chocolate milk.
Step two pour it into the Ice block maker.
Step three this step is optional cause Greasy loves this ingredient she says it makes it taste better but believe me it doesn't. Step three salt that's right salt.
Time to serve it! When I go to Greasy she doesn't want the ice block so I hold it up higher.Ten minutes later...Ah it has melted all over me!! Greasy laughs Ha ha ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .