Wednesday, May 15, 2019

100WC - Week #30 by laine

We were at my friend's birthday party. It was so fun more fun than my birthday cause when we were going to have the cake.Gerald pushed his face into the cake and then Gerald just couldn't stop laughing. It was really funny but is was really mean at the same time I felt bad for him.  He started crying and he ran inside his mum yelled at us and we got in trouble.So then we all had to go home it was not fun after that I just went home and played video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .