Wednesday, May 15, 2019

100WC - Week #30



YES that's such a good idea let's scare timmy  when he comes down the hallway well jump out and scare  him it's gonna be sick. 1 minute later  timmy come here now yells  gerald quick come  ok yells gerald back in a rush  raghhhhhhhh shouted gerrald  ahhhhhhhh screams timmy and falls down the stairs timmy moans I think I just broke my leg hahahahahahahahahahahaha  Gerald just couldn’t stop laughing after that timmy went to the hospital he didn't break anything but they were never friends again i suppose that's  a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .