Sunday, May 5, 2019

100WC-week 29-Liam


Dad can I please get some salt and vinegar chips .(said the little boy ploitley)
Yes son but make sure If your getting some don’t get a big bag tho .(dad whispered)
Hey dad .(said the little boy) Yes son .(the dad said) I love you more than mum but don’t tell her that ok .(said the little boy) So the boy got then and opened It and the chips were brown. (said the boy) And there also melted that's strange  and also very greasy .(said the little boy) Dad Instead can we go to the zoo .(said the little boy) Sure son come on what are you waiting for .(said the dad) (2 hours later) Dad look there’s a GIRAFFE on the loss OH NO it got ran over that’s it sad .(said the little boy)

                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .