Wednesday, May 15, 2019

100WC - Week #30 - Keira

There was this place me and my family went to it was called the zoo it was a weird place and had all these animals like tigers and cheta oh i mean cheetah and lots more i loved it in till i saw a friend from school well not really my friend it was a bully. There was this really tall giraffe like huge and everyone was shocked but when the kid from my class Loki had saw it since he was a glasses and straight clothes boy the giraffe named Gerald thought it was hilarious Gerald just couldn’t stop laughing it was funny to watch Gerald sounded like “grrrhaha grhaha”but when Loki left he stopped and looked at me “grhahah grhaha” oh my gosh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keira! I really enjoyed your story! It makes me think of Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse when the animals laugh. Is Loki the bully that got laughed at by a giarffe?
    Ava
    5th Grade
    Illinois, USA

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .