Sunday, May 26, 2019

100WC - Week #32 - Abby Sommerhalder. The rose part 1



“Come Leo it’s late,” I say. “Okay,” replied Leo. “I’m coming!” We grab our scooters and ride away from the park. We are half way home when Leo says, “What’s that?” I look across the street and a transparent rose is glistering at us. Leo go’s to touch it excitedly, but I pull him away. “Stop! That’s weird,” I say and throw a stone at it. A lightning bolt shot out of it and zapped it to dust. We report the flower on my phone and continue home. “That’s so weird,” I say. I look behind me. Leo’s not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .