Thursday, May 16, 2019

100WC - Week #30 - Harvey



When me and gerald we were about to watched try not to laugh impossible challenge on youtube and so I played it and watched. When  we saw the video that guy who is dancing and has a lobster and also puts his nose on the lobster and got pinched which is really was funny and me and Gerald just couldn’t stop laughing and so we lost and watched it again and again again until we laugh to death a little bit so we watch the another one and another until we finished the try not to laugh challenge ever again.

1 comment:

  1. perhaps you could use full stops but other than that it was good.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .