Sunday, May 5, 2019

100WC - Week #29 by Laine


I went to the zoo and saw a brown giraffe. We moved on so we could come back to it. We went to get food we had melted chips. It was not that good it tasted like rat, was saw a gorilla. But after that giraffe everything was boring. So we went back to it and it was melted. And it was greasy cause there was a lion in it’s pen so it was getting eaten by the lion and saw the lion put salt on the giraffe. It was weird.I could not believe it the lion was standing up on Its two paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .