Thursday, May 16, 2019

100WC week #30 Ruby



Yay we're going to the zoo I hope they Lemur experience is open I really want to do it so I look it up online and It’s open I scream! mum says the hole of Hamilton could hear me I say whatever anyway my best friend is coming her name is abby we walked over to the Lemur cage and the person who was taking it was called Gerald we asked if we could do it and he said we need to pay it at the office so we go to the office and pay we got back to the lemur guy and my best friend abby said are we running a marathon our going to the zoo when abby said that Gerald couldn’t stop laughing is this guy nuts I say that wasn’t even funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .