Wednesday, May 1, 2019

100WC - Week #28 - Biankha



I was lying in bed as Mum came “Biankha, Biankha, guess what?“
“What Mum?"
“We are going to Fiji so get up and pack your bag”
“You are lying“
“No I'm not, come on“
“Okay!!”.
Now we are on the plane it only takes about 3 hours but it has been like 7 hours “Mum I think we have gone the wrong way, look outside the window are those trees because the look like chickens to me don’t you think?”
"Yeah they do a little bit”
“Mum I am scared"
"We will be fine okay”
We are there now  “ look look it is so cool”
“I know"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .